How good is the Callaway X Hot Fairway Wood at $179 US
Callaway X Hot Fairway Wood
- Forged Speed Frame Face Cup; Increases ball speeds across the face for longer, more consistent distance; Made from 455 Carpenter Steel that’s stronger than traditional stainless steel to generate faster ball speeds
- Modern War bird Sole; Updated design builds off of one of the most versatile fairway woods ever produced to allow for more dynamic shot shaping Designed for improved performance from a variety of lies
- Heavy weighting element inside the head that projects from the sole towards the face into the area of the cup; Lowers the cg of the head to produce a low spinning, penetrating trajectory for improved ball speed and greater distance
- Lightweight Project X Velocity Shaft; Premium lightweight shaft further enhances speed and distance; Dynamic Weight Projection
- Progressive Roll Radius produces flatter roll as you go up in loft to help you hit higher shots that also land softer; The increased launch angle allows for improved distance when the impact is low on the clubface
X Hot: Longer From Everywhere
X Hot Fairway Woods are longer from everywhere and offer total performance combining a Forged Face Cup with the Speed Frame Face to increase ball speeds across the face. Designed with a lower CG to reduce spin and a modern Warbird soleplate, these new fairway woods provide increased distance and versatility from the tee, fairway or rough.
Forged Speed Frame Face Cup
Increases ball speeds across the face for longer, more consistent distance from everywhere.
Modern Warbird Sole
This updated design builds off of one of the most versatile fairway woods ever produced to provide increased versatility from everywhere.
Internal Standing Wave
Lowers the CG of the head to create a lower spinning trajectory and increase distance.
Lightweight Project X Velocity Shaft
This premium lightweight shaft further enhances speed and distance.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars great club
this club is awesome, I agree with other positive reviews. I’m a 9 hdcp and I can’t seem to miss with this wood. Read more
Published 1 day ago by max
5.0 out of 5 stars Technology has improved
I need a fairway wood that I could get up in the air from our course’s very tight lies–this isit. Only problem, the ball jumps off the cub and oes 15 yards farther than the old… Read more
Published 20 days ago by Richard L. Rajacich
5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible
I am a beginning golfer and thus inherently timid to hit my driver. Decided on this 3 wood and found a deal on ebay (although I was worried about buying a counterfeit club, but a…Read more
Published 1 month ago by STMurphy
4.0 out of 5 stars callaway xhot 5 wood
I think i,m liking this club. I,m getting more distance which is helping my game. Still in the testing stage though.
Published 1 month ago by Carol A. Fenton
||0 Out of Stock
|| Out of Stock
Powered by Yahoo! Answers